- Combine with different papers and card stock for varying torn edge effects.
- Perfect of use with fibrous card and coloured core card to emphasise the torn deckle edge.
- 0.25" gridded base for effortless alignment and measuring.
- Popular card sizes marked on the gridded base for reference.
- Dual measurements on top and bottom edge rulers for ease of measuring.
- Cutting edge 8.5 inches, perfect to horizontally cut A4 or US letter size card.
- Compact design with added soft grip (kushgrip) handle.
- New Inverse colourway to easily identify the difference from the Tim Holtz comfort trimmer.
USA Domestic Standard Shipping $6.95
Bulky items may incur extra charges. See Shipping page for more info.
Tim Holtz - Deckle Torn Edge Trimmer - 3561eUS
I was finally able to order this after the deckle was out of stock for so long! Great addition to the craft room - so quick and easy to give paper a “natural” torn look with out having to do it manually!!! If you are the paper crafter who enjoys doing extras for cards - this is a must have item and I assure you it won’t be a “dust collector.”
I have had other 'deckle' blades that just never cut straight. This deckle cutter is awesome and cuts beautifully every time. Love it!
I was so excited to get it because Angela Kerr raved about it, however, it doesn't cut the paper cleanly and you have to chop at it several times or tear off straggled bits. The paper looks sawed rather than deckled. So, I have not been too impressed. It either needs sharper blades or the blades need some kind of adjustment to tighten them up so the paper is cut the first time.
I bought the trimmer to deckle the edges of my photo copies of old black and white photos for my heritage album. The part with the deepest cuts leaves fringes which I don't want for photos. I will probably use it for just regular cardstock but not what I was looking for.